Saturday, December 21, 2013

Friends and Families

Fond Afternoons at FEU

Two afternoons, as of late, saw me visit FEU, Diliman, to shoot a a few hundred football photos ? - YES, as I've been doing every UAAP Football match[es] I've gone to, since 2009 ? - But, NO, actually - My past two trips, this time around, had me quietly frustrated at not having my baby, my 100-400mm Canon telephoto, with me - as my 100mm has been "practically useless" - as far as creating "compressed images"/ great action shots are concerned. 

 Still .   .   . OK lang .  Maybe it's chance for me to try to learn to shoot HD Videos w my Sony [which has a decent zoom lens]

Just try not to dwell on it - I've just been trying to work with what I have  .   .   .Have simply tried to take a few more Behind-the-Scenes images instead - at least, with a 100mm and a 24-70mm - is very managable  .  .  .  . and
"compells" me to socialize more - and as a result make more friends then - Why Not, Huh ? 


-------

Even if I try to "mute" these images somewhat - 
by taking away the color and leaving them captionless
I'd like to think that they can still speak volumes   .    .    .















  






Yup, there's more where  these came from - well -
Hope these very few images [all taken in FEU, Diliman] suffice for now.

I NEED to Sleep !

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment