Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jayr & Japeth - Gin Kings

 December 28 - Mall of Asia Arena
- This time, vs. Meralco, & with 0.1 Left -
 AGuilar AGain !!!
WinZ it for Ginebra !!!



{ My Bad ! - I am a micro-second late in pressing my shutter !! -
 the ball is out of frame !}












In frenzied situations such as these, such as these,
 I always have a good number of shots that'll be
  "patapon"/useless/blurred/off-focus/ and/or off-frame.

- Have a lot of those {that could have been GREAT shots} - TBTold -



  
Jayr Reyes' left corner 3-pointer, 2 seconds into a Ginebra throw-in,
[15 ticks left]  is just as dramatic AND game-winning as Aguilar's clincher.
[Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of that trey] 
The photo above left has Jayr posing with 
 

I skip the 1st Qtr of the Petron vs Talk N' Text match 
to get some extra images of Jayr and Japeth.

  



Whatta way to exit 2013 for Aguilar !
I'm Just happy for the proud young man.

brosi gonzales

PS
The Gin Kings meet the Coffee Mixers, come either the 4th or 5th of Jan.


Tags
pbaphilippinecup ginebrapbaictures japthaguilar jayrreyes ginebrameralcogamepictures japethaguilargamewinner japethaguilarthree brosigonzalesphotos brosigonzalespba

No comments:

Post a Comment