Thursday, December 26, 2013

Favorite Stuff

  On-the Spot, Dark, Fresh, and Violent

On X'Mas morning I was able to take a few portraits of My Loved Ones, had a late lunch with a close friend,  at the Mall - then went on to work - at that same Mall, too - from 5:45 upwards.  { PBA Philippine Cup -> Air 21 vs Global Port  plus Gi-Ne-Bra !! vs Petron. - and Yes !! Ginebra Won !! }

No, no, no - I never [rarely, if ever] do I put Family Stuff in my blog [It ain't my style], - Let alone ->Portraits of Close Friends.  My nephew comes out occasionally in my blog - simply because, he plays for the UAAP  [He is a sophomore in the DLSU Football Team]. Get it ?? [Pretty much every person featured in this blog has something to do w/, involved in -> Sports ]  

 Hey, I really did Feel Very Good about how a simple few "pahabol snapshots" {which I took at the MoA after the X'Mas day PBA games} - nicely turned out - ergo that blog entry prev to this.

Today - Dec. 26, Thursday .   .   .  

Much Needed Rest [some solitude] at home lang -->Keeping dad company, Serving him, playing the role of "caregiver" Best I Can  --->Mom's in ICU ! Truth be Told - [vising tomorrow - again] but hopefully, things WILL get better .  .  .  .

Lazily choosing which Air 21 / Global Port / Petron / Ginebra  action images - to tweak - compress, put watermarks on, crop here and there - for an upcoming post.

Some FB messaging, personal greets and catch-ups via E-mail - Yes, lottsa things to do on-line.  Thing is, I Always have OTS portraits waiting to be/that I have to --->tweak - meaning refine, crop, increase and/or decrease midtones and contrast of - but ONLY BARELY enough to enhance them WITHOUT altering them in any way.

dark

.    .    .     and at least, this time - a little more self pampering perhaps  ?  .   .   --->Eat into my small [hidden - hahaha] small supply of premium dark chocolates, which I bought from Candy Empire in Singapore [months ago]

[I wish I could afford to buy this stuff every single day but ... instead, I occasionally spend twenty plus pesos for a small bar of Goya Dark Chocolate na lang]


fresh
[internet photo]

--->Satiate my craving [24/7] for fresh pineapple.  -And, using an array of modern high-powered weaponry --->Shoot away at the Taliban, Soviets, Serbians, mercenaries, terrorists in the Middle east, or the Abu Sayaff in Cotobato while playing my Call of Duty-[MW 1,2 & 3, World at War,  Black Ops 1 & 2, Ghosts], Medal of Honor [Ahghanistan & Warfighter], Ghost ReconBattlefield 3 & 4, Assassin's Creed III & IV, The Last of Us etc. - or what have you - violent .......

[still, "relatively tame" when compared to some other titles first-person PS3 titles]

....... PS3 Games.

Definitely Nice to be Home the whole day [for a change] - cos surely, tom, Friday - Gotta load of errands to do and two PBA Games to shoot at the MoA.

- and Yes, I have to postpone that Asian Trip indefinitely - since Mom's in the ICU - Now, I should be ready for the worst - but I Do pray for the Best and just Work for it.

on-the-spot

violent

In the meantime [as always] - I like my portraits On-the-Spot, my chocolates Dark, my pineapple Fresh, and my PS3 games Violent.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment