Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pangalang Nagsisimula sa Letrang K

Rean Ko



No, no, no - her name's not Rean - nor is she mine [Ko] ha !.  Dude, I'm just playing with the syllables ! -{I like catchy tiles every now and then}.

She is Korean, though, the only one I dated, who comes from that peninsula.
{Hindi naman malatelenobela ang samahan namin kasi ilang buwan lang siya napadpad rito sa Pinas} {FZ lang kami}

This is one of only a limited number of personal portraits wherein I used lights and a backdrop [angled two Visatech strobes w/ umbrellas / hung a huge cotton backrop] [This film image was shot at the girl's aunt's place in Dasma]  .  .  .Years Ago !!

.  .  . and speaking of "the girl" - Her name starts with a K.   Hmm,  
Know a Krissie, Kristelle Ann, Krizelle Anne, Kami, Kamila, Kaylee L, Kaylee MKamiko - and I've taken portraits of All of them [some, more than the others]

(two of them have over a thousand shots, most have a few hundred, one has about 25 shots (met her last Nov.3) while another has exactly 5 shots (met her last Nov.7 lang)

 They are ALL  Interesting/Intriguing - in one way or another.

One's a classical violinist, one's a world class pool player, one's a world class volleybelle, two of them work in Singapore [one of whom, is a boudiour model], one's an editor/media sports correspondent, one's a computer game addict, one's an aspiring chef, one's a lesbian, one's a football player, one's an entrepeneur, one's a lawyer, one's into fitness, one's a bookworm, one's Korean, one's Singaporean, one's Belgian, one's fr Kansas, the rest are homegrown Pinays.  The longest one I've known [among the eight] - I met her way back 1997 !! [girl in photo] The most recent ones - met two one of them just Days Ago !- at least one is my fb friend na [she flew back 2 Europe two days after I met her] - the other one  - I'll be seeing her in the current sports scene naman , [I WILL] definitely fashion some great OTS Portraits sooner than later - along with some action shots, of course .  .  .

As with any person [you and me included] there's always more  .  .  . than meets my eyes .   .   . If one really would really take time to notice .  .  . People have "hooks" that I look for, and these hooks [or, most interesting apects of a person] drive me to be creative in my photo interprets

Well, each one of the eight photographhs differently, each one has unique quirks/mannerisms, even imperfections, that are actually so lovable ! -
 I suppose that's part of the fun in crafting "people pictures" - Diff Strokes, for Diff Folks - Never IS Boring - 

In  portraiture, I am always confronted with an artistic Challenge - personal, at times, even - Hahaha !  Why so ??

Three of the Ks are good, close friends of mine.  The others are just acquiantances at work.

And more on the informative/objective and on a personal (humorous) note -  -  -
 One of them left Manila for the US, to pursue her lifelong ambition [what a courageous one she is].  With one, I'm always at the edge of a cliff - always so close on giving up on the friendship 24/7 - I could jump/snap/let go - literally - at anytime - She's just so impossible! One's a real bitch, one is a dear.  One's so heartless and soul less - one's so thoughtful and considerate.  One's so Ambitious and Driven !! While one is just simply LostOne is a Blessing, while another is a Curse.  One is "dense as a blackhole" - {Yup, told her personally} (Pre, ibang klase talaga ang ugali nito !!) Ever heard that comparison ?

 One is so hilarious, One is so serious. One is a klutz, one is so "maselan" with her things .   .   .   so many endless comparisons .  .  . I just get amused and humored at their flaws -wala lang.

 Sometimes I do get who confused who is really who - among the "personalities" -'Cos they do "change roles" so to speak, at times. - meaning - the bitch can be so nice - and the dear one can be so impossible -whatever.

None of them know each other from Eve. Each one comes from a different backgrounds [social, economic, cultural -religious even] {which is good}. 

Why am I saying these things ??  MAYBE, I do miss one of them so much - I have to, at least, mention her first name of course, without [revealing her identity] showing her picture.  [Hey, this is a"blind item' post] 

Masama ang loob ko sa isa - hindi ko lang maitapat sa kanya - sa blog ko na lang inaamin {at nagpapaluwag ng loob} - nilalabanan ko talaga yoong sama ng loob - ang hirap rin pre - kasi -maraming " hindi magandang pagkatarto" rin ang ginawa sa akin - na naaalala pa minsa-minsan] 

Anyway, Could be, literally, be ANYONE of the six Ks. 

Simply admitting it in this blog - just eases lightens things for me - I really do need  that -  {At least Only They know who they are] [Six of the eight freguent this blog - that's one thing I'm sure about]

Well- No one is perfect. Neither you nor me. Nor is there a perfect friend, let alone friendship.  One thing I've realized lately, though - is, at times, bonds are tested by circumstances - as doubt, fear, loss of trust, and even hurt and anger - take center stage - and these trials come at the least expected periods.

But Truth be Told - It is ONLY through "stormy weather" can one truly discover how strong [or weak] one's bonds are, how true each one really IS - and I shit you not -  It can be so extremely difficult [for me] at times - having to go through these "periods of uncertainty" - and literally being on edge -24/7-, meaning, having my patience/faith in people - being stretched and strained [even my self-esteem, mind you] to the limit - Ibang Klase talaga para sa akin, siguro kasi mahina ang loob ko pagdating sa ganyang mga bagay.

Still - such [dreaded] periods have, ironically, helped me, in the long run, realize the friendships truly worth fighting for - the individuals, who eventually stand-out above a select few - The ones that truly matter. 

And - in more bizarre ways than one --->they are the individuals who are the hardest to deal with, the one's I shouldda let go, before pa, but somehow never do.

Maybe, this time I should .  .  .



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment