Friday, November 29, 2013

One Thursday Afternoon

30 Minutes at the Atrium
[ONE FC Open Workout] [Resorts World]

A few captionless photos here -  -  -


When I arrived at the Resorts World Atrium - { Man, I felt so sluggish ---even drowsy-- - having NOT slept a wink the night prev - had to finish some very, very urgent work -}  .   .   .  Just non-chalantly took snaps here and there - when I should have been more inquisitive [my bad] and sociable w the fighters - Result -Don't remember any of the fighters name 'cept for Banario











ONE FC Director of Public Relations Loren Mack and 
GMA Correspondent Sab Magalona

 
     I do hope Sab finds time to check out my flickr site and blog.
[gave her my calling card] 

Dude, the 2 photos above are just "too generic/bordering on boring" shots - [No offense to Sab - NOT her fault !!] - I blame myself for that.  Could have - w/ a little Tact & Art Direction --- I'm sure ---  crafted the kind of images like the one's I'd shoot Behind-the-Scenes at the UAAP !! - Whatever .

 Well, the candid ones below - are more decent  .   .   .   Puwede Na  .   .   .

 

 Anyway - Two Parting Shots follow :

Anthony Suntay, Provocateur Head Honcho Charmaine Cruz
and Honorio Banario gave me a few precious seconds before I left.


Kean, Peach and Anthony too.

Thanx Guys.
------


From the Resorts Worlds - I wanted to go home ASAP and sleep - but had to proceed to the Canon Service Center at Magallanes [for the obvious reasons]. At the Service Center I ended up falling asleep, while waiting my turn.  I swear ! -I could have slept for hours on end !! - had it not been for my turn [they had to nudge me sev X]  {Next time I'll bring a pillow - Ha! FYI - total nap time ->30 minutes !!}.  After a few streches - I still wanted to go back to sleep but - 
[ y - a - w - n ]  

Well anyway  .   .   . Had my 2 DSLRs checked, followed up on my lenses under repair  - then had to leave for the Mall of Asia [PBA Philippine Cup].  -

brosi gonzales

Tags
onefightingchampionships lorenmack sabmagalona anthonysuntay charmainecruz honoriobanario
resortsworld provocateurpragency

No comments:

Post a Comment