Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nace

Number Eleven is my Nephew




I remember that Summer of 2000 - when I accompanied my nephew to his first ever Football Lesson in Southridge. { My camera was a Nikon SLR, and I was still using 35mm Film }.  Now - Several hundred film photos and several thousand digital images later --> that little boy is now a college varsity player for DLS.



Last season, as a rookie, he didn't get much playing time.  This year, he's been given so much more [He started in the two matches of La Salle already].
I can only wish him God Speed and the Best of Luck - and he be free from any form of injury !




Can't wait to play "Call of Duty - Ghosts",  Battlefield 4" or the latest "Assassin's Creed" soon -  after he deals w his acads first - 
then maybe - a round of beer - perhaps ? - A ton o' Pizza & Soda sounds better .  .  .

brosi gonzales


Tags
uaapseason76 uaapfootball dlsugreenarchers greenarchersfootball dlsufootball inigogonzales inigorafaelgonzales brosigonzalesphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment