Friday, November 08, 2013

Super Liga Party

November 7, Thursday
URBAN {BGC}
[Again ?] -
Everything is Alright   .   .   .
We Could Do This All Night   .   .   .

[To think that a few posts previous - The lines from my favorite Icona Pop track [All Night]  which goes   "Everything is Alright  .   .   . We Could Do This All Night"    compelled me to feature/share two of my most cherished portraits - which do represent a most memorable period from my past.

- Anyway - Back to the Present -
for fun memories 

Can you imagine if most Sports Tournament Organizers had these kind of Kick-off parties a few days before playdate #1 ??

BTW - The 2nd Super Liga Commences on November 10, Sunday, 
at the Arena, in San Juan 

In the Meantime .  .  . 

 














































-------


Lean On Me

After I snapped a photo of the Asian Pool Players at Resorts World {an hour or two, before I scooted to URBAN at BGC -yesterday-}  the phrase "Lean On Me" instantly came to mind [It is also the title of a song by -{I don't remember by whanymore}.  Right then and there, too, I knew I had to release a post, w/ that theme being interpreted in photos, sooner than later.


Si Ming Chin / Pei Chen Tsai / Ga Young Kim / Rubilen Amit
Asia's BEST Women Pool Players - moments after they won the First Ever JBET Queen's Cup, besting the quartet of Kelly Fisher, Allison Fisher, Jasmine Ouschan, and Vivian Villareal - [all Westerners].

Beverly Esguerra / Joy Ranosa / Mark Cruz /
Suzie Andaya / Carmela Loteyro
REAL Volleyball fans -
and new-found acquiantances of mine

During the Super Liga party at Urban - I just had this whim to shoot my new-found acquiantances "sort of" leaning on each other - so as to hopefully complement the Pool Photo - wala lang - just felt like using the pool photo ASAP, w another equally light-hearted image.

Don't ALL the nine look so Vulnerably Sweet and Sincere  ?  [Aws -Sigh] Sarap I-Share di ba ?? These are the kind of "snapshots" I can never get enuff of - the ones that are so, so simple yet truly resonate and Say Something.
  
Thanx ->Beverly, Joy, Mark, Suzie, Carmela - U will always get nice pictures whenever I bump into U at the games.

brosi gonzales

PS {Tang Ina !!}
My Card readers can't seem to read my other CF {I shot w/ 2 DSLRs]
[a few more snaps
are there -> Karla Bello / Kara Acevedo / Charo Soriano / Gretchen Ho ! / former UST  UAAP Vball players [Mens' team] / Paning Mercado w/ Melissa Gohing PLUS a few more group [mixed] shots !!!  - Magpapanovena ako !! - Mukhang na corrupt [laspag na rin kasi] yoong isang CF Ko !!    S_____!!! 

 


Tags
jheckdionela charosoriano marubanaticla rogergorayeb melissagohing stephaniemercado michelledatuin simingchen peichentsai rubilenamit gayoungkim chiquiroa angelabenting racheldaquis noelzarate jovelyngonzaga beverlyesguerra joyranosa markcruz suzieandaya carmelaloteyro

No comments:

Post a Comment