Tuesday, November 05, 2013

All Night

 Iconic Memory

It's looped in my mobile. I do listen to it hours on end - it still sounds fresh and refreshing every single time - I hear it. --- and I just Love it when a piece of Music just Gets To Me  -  -  -




The music track I am referring to is ->"All Night" by Icona Pop.  Right off, when I first heard it - It did remind me of someone from my past.   I'd spend whole days with her, just hangin' [in her house] - breakfast, lunch, dinner together - and in between - a ton of Portraits.  "Those were the days " -Yes - she was enrolled in DLSU Taft, I was working as an apprentice photographer in a very reputable photo outfit [in Makati] known for Advertising and Fashion Photography - and also had a Darkroom/Lab where ALL the FILM we shot [Black & White / Color Transparencies] was processed.

Nowadays - I'm just too busy.  I am not that close/intimate to anyone - really - these days -Am I ??.   My shoots can start as early as First Light and end as Late as 10-11 p.m. - of course I am refering to work - My personal shoots [private portrait shoots]  can start as early, too, as First Light and can also keep me late nights.

Can pretty much post any favorite friend or model's image in this post because I shoot my portraits with the same passion wether I'm in front of a model/client or just a friend - It's just that the person in the photo above - is the person I've spent the longest time [alone] with - like 8-16 hours straight - in the last couple of years - and the lengthiest portrait shoots ever.



Yes - If that ICONA POP track existed then - that would have been the perfect Anthem - I wouldda told her straight off -

[Yes, as the refrain goes]
 "We can Do This All Night"

Just an "Iconic Memory" - I Guess


brosi gonzales 
I actually DON'T LIKE the Video of the track "All Night" - I just enjoy listening to the track  - The Vibe's OK w me but it IS just the 6-word Refrain that just stayZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment