Friday, November 08, 2013

Pan


My Favorite "X"
Up Close and Personal with Pan





Xiao-Ting, Pan is simply very Pretty
[tibok-tibok]


These are scanned images from a Chinese glossy mag, my Chinese friend, Leo, gave me


 Nakatable ko pa si Pan ! 

Hahaha ! - Chikkahan kami - at pagkatapos, kinunan ko siya kasama sina Si Ming Chen at Han Yu, at bago ako nagpaalam ay kinunan ko rin siya na katabi si ermat niya.

Pan told me she loves "Monggo Juice". Maybe I heard it wrong - couldda been manggo --whatever--  Anyways, she does have a decent grasp of English - can understtand simple, commonly used, English phrases.    Her hometown is Shan Dong.


 Two Candids [above]

 With Mom

That Monday evening, while Amit and Fisher were battling it out for the gold I was fortunate enough to strike a lengthy, pleasant conversation with porcelain-skinned  Pan. Was able to show her my 2012 close-ups, taken at last year's tournament, at the Robinson's Galleria.  

And - As luck would have it, my new acquiantance from China  Leo, {Man - I OWE this dude!} was so kind as to act as my interpreter - during the conversation, and when I began taking photos.  Thing is, that afternoon, Leo gave me a glossy mag, which I had Pan autograph {the mag even had a poster of Pan , which, of course - I had her sign too !}

A casual Friday afternoon

Game Face


 Glam Face

Scanned full page photo of Xiao-Ting, Pan
[from the glossy mag Leo gave me] 

The next four images below, were taken during her Quarters match vs Pei Chen Tsai
With the score at 7-7 [Pan made a dramatic comeback from 4-7 down!] The match came down to the last ball and Tsai escaped with the w/ the narrowest of margins, to enter the Semis !  {Yup - 'Twas about 9:30 p.m. by that time}



Pensive Pan


Will she fly back to Manila next year for the 2014 Womens' World 10-ball Pool Championships ?
I threw her that question. She couldn't give me a definite answer.  { Come mid-2014 I'll start Praying for Pan to return. }




The three images below, were from my first EVER series of photos of Pan.  These were taken during last year's World Championships [held at Robinson's Galleria] 
[August, 2012]




Mga pre - Last Year -Unang Tingin ko lang kay Panna "na inlab na ako " .
Mula noon nakaukit na ang letrang " P" sa aking Puso.
Hahaha  !


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment