Thursday, November 21, 2013

Volleybelle Close-Ups

Moments
[There's More Where These came From]

Last Friday, I saw two [barely caught one - came in with five minutes left in the match] Super Liga volleyball matches [Arena, in San Juan]. Last, Sunday I was at the [first ever] Shakeys V-League All-Star [Arena, San Juan too]. Last Wednesday. I returned to the Super Liga to catch three volleyball games [Ynares Gym, Pasig], and just yesterday was at DLSU Taft doing B-t-Scene photos during a video shoot of two volleybelles.

The stolen images in these post are NOT necessarily my best from the dates I've mentioned. They're just moments I simply choose to share .  .  .


Wanida

Mica

 Fille

I like them - and I hope you do appreciate them - for whatever it is you "take from them". [Wether they're - pensive, fretting, smiley, or posed shots]


                              Jheck                                                    Jem

Charo

My hard drives are constantly "replenished" w hundreds of images week-in week-out - I like that. [It IS hard Work - not that it can't be Fun - Point is, it IS actually both].  But actual photography is only a fraction of what I do - Sifting, through, editing, choosing - subconsciously learning 24/7 to improve my skillZ [photographic and people] is what counts - earning [very crucial] from my photography and sharing my work definitely matter too.


Lizlee

 Bettina

 Aby

Jovelyn

Like to think that my posts, however long or brief [I have some one-photo, or two-photo posts occasionally] they might be, have/say many things, and not about just a single sentiment or message  .    .    . 

Loving my work 
is just one of many sentiments I constantly feel  .  .  .

Look at my buddy ->Palos [above], and his assistant Clinton [below] - in the images I took of them during their Videography Shoot. See how Happy and Proud they are -> [On Location -Working].
                                           

  Being Yourself Always - is another  .  .  .


 Kaylee 

[This photo is decent {for now} I know I can create a more dramatic image [probably stolen, w / Kaylee not looking] of Kaylee way before before the Super Liga ends on Dec.15
 -  We'll see.
  
One [hopefully] obvious aspect of my work is that I love it - with all it's demands [physical/financial/mental/even emotional] - {mahirap din talaga minsan - sa totoo lang mga pre } - even, doing this blog has it's demands [if you think this blog is about pickin' n' postin' pictures left n' right - U are dead wrong] - But I WILL NOT elaborate on that - No need to.

 
                                         LJ                                              Jovelyn

 Mica


 Jen

Chris



Maru
 
I pray that people [hopefully, again] will find this blog worth visiting occasionally, if not very often - Not Only For the content but also for how I use my images to express Universal Emotions All of us Feel.


Patricia

Jheck

And also - among other things - it's about heart - sappy as it might sound - It's about connecting with people  and BRINGING out the BEST in them - and if you just look back at my previous post "The Power of Two" - It's being romantic about people and things - such that I'll always find reason - passion to pursue my photography - even if I end up photographing the "same" subjects or themes repeatedly -

Yes - I agree - It is easier said than done - But One always have to Find A way to a Fresh Outlook/Attitude/View on things [no matter what] - Life is Simply Happier that way.
-------




Tingnan mo 'tong si Daquis [kinuha ko ito doon sa V-League ALL-Star game noong Linggo] -- marunong mag enjoy !! Game na Game !! - Siya talaga ang pinaka-kengkoy sa lahat noong Linggo !- parang bata na hindi makapigil sa pagkapilyo !!

Dapat lang ->I-share ko 'tong dalawang litrato na -to kasi - [sa akin lang] PARANG - Di kaya na  i _e  sa tuwa si Rachel ? O di kaya nau__ot ! ??
Nyeh !!  Wala Lang !- Comment lang ! - Nagpapatawa lang ako - Basta ako nag enjoy ako sa All-Star !

Sana Maulit Muli !!!


brosi gonzales

PS 
Notice that the images are solos.  I do have lots of pairs, trios, foursomes and fivesome group shots which I'll release in an other post

Tags
wanidakotruang jemferrer  micareyes abymarano jheckdionela fillecainglet charosoriano kyleemanns josecarlospalos rachelanndaquis marubanaticla ljreyes jovelyngonzaga patriciasantos bettinacarlos lizleeannpantone shakeysvleagueallstars shakeysallstargane

No comments:

Post a Comment