Tuesday, November 19, 2013

V-League All-Stars - Postcard #1

Nice Things Come in Small Packages
- In pairs, perhaps ? - 
{Why do you have so many photos here - Jen ?}
Just Some Random Photos  .   .   .


   
Double Jeopardy 
 Jennelyn Reyes and Jheck Dionela



Thing is- I really don't know how to present my favorite "snaps" from Sunday's [First Ever] V-Leaue All-Star Match.  I've got a cheerful bundle of solos, pairs, threesomes, group shots, and action shots and they, at the most, can only probably approximate the fun, hilarity [is that a word?] of that 5-setter All-Star Exhibition match between Team Shakeys and Team SMART.  

Actually, there were a variety of pre-match "volleyball parlor games" - for lack of a better descript - wherein some kids from the volleyball clinic, the All-Stars and members of the V League family ---> Noel Zarate, Sev Sarmenta, Mozzy Ravena, Ivy Remulla, Sherwin, correspondents, announcers and all ALL - participated in.

( Arrived around 2:00 pm plus, & caught some of the pre-game activities. )
  
-------

Bottom line - It was the All-Stars that were the stars.  The antics of Rachel Daquis, Alyssa Valdez, Jen Reyes, Jheck Dionela, Maru Banaticla, Charo Soriano, Pau Soriano, Fille Cainglet, Rubie de Leon, Dindin Santiago, guest players Bettina Cralos and LJ Reyes, and the rest of the All-Stars during that afternoon was what made the event worth watching.

I simply couldn't wait, to release some images, even though they just amount to a few shots of pairs, and then some,  [at least for now],  Have stolen solo candids - and of course - group and action shots from the match that I still have to sift through.

{It does take me time to choose the right images for my posts - compress, crop, watermark 40-60 of them - narrow them down again - so on and so forth -mabusisi talaga -to an arbitrary number  - so, not to be concerned - I will release more JPEGs in due time,


These numerous pairs photos don't quite cut it for now too - but we'll see - given a day or two - I'll mix it up w others  types

Jem and Fille












Yes - It was a legit game - but the atmosphere was never really serious.
Nothing was at stake - anyway -So, Everyone found any, and every reason to Ham it Up, wether the ball was in play or not.

 Look at those "game faces" -nakangiti lahat !













Bettina Carlos Hams it Up w LJ Reyes as Gummy,
 Bettina's 2.8 year old daughter, tries to follow suit !

and  .  .  .


When Daquis [easily the most "kenkoy" among the All-Stars !!] positioned herself  [during one of the breaks between sets] and posed mid-court - Twas just a matter of seconds before another "game na game" All-Star, in the likes of Jennelyn Reyes obliged and let it all hang out -  to the delight of the Fans !


Way to Go Girls !!

On occasion, I'd comment on a favorite photo on it's artistic or technical merit or whatever, maybe regarding my simple reaction/feelings to the subject when I took the photo - again, whatever.  The three JPEGs above were selected from a series of 10 images - and my honest, personal reaction to the photos -- I dare not post it -- because his blog is suppossed to be and IS wholesome ! Mwahaha !!!


PS
I have more blogworthy JPEGs [w umpugan photos pa] but - I do have to catch up on my sleep {NOW !!}. Revisit this post cos I'm SURE to ADD MORE "funny JPEGs" from this, [as I wrote in my fb page]  the "fun-nest" and "best-est" All-Star Game I've ever watched - so far.


brosi gonzales

Tags
racheldaquis jennelynreyes jheckdionela charosoriano pausoriano marubanaticla fillecainglet
ljreyes bettinacarlos dindinsantiago rogergorayeb rubiedeleon gummycarlos vleagueallstargame2013 vleagueallstargamepictures


PS
Yikes ! Haven't posted pa my Nov.15 [DLSDT vs Giligan's]  [Mens'] Phil Super Liga action photos yet .    .    .  nauna pa tong mga kenkoy na litrato - ang sarap kasi I share agad  .  .  .
Iang Klase .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment