Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Yalin Postcards - # 5

Two-Timer

After five long playdates [Oct.31, Nov. 1 to 4] at the Resorts World in Manila - and 22 countries being represented by total of 38-44 [pls forgive me, the exact count escapes me] Only One remained standing - to be crowned the
2013 Womens' World 10-Ball Pool Champion. 

Moment of Truth
Rubilen Exults
6:52 p.m., Monday, November 5, 2013

"Matira ang Matibay" - as they say in local parlance [meaning - Only the Strongest Will Remain] - and this time around it was former 2009 World 10-Ball Champion--->Rubilen Amit [fr the Philippines] Now, the 2013 World Champion, who survived, besting 2011 World 10-Ball Champion Kelly Fisher from Great Britain.






brosi gonzales


PS 
Yes, I will release a few more Action Shots from the 4 afternoons I visited the Tournament - 
punctuated by B-t-Scenes images [of course -that's me].
As the most freguent visitors to this blog have come to accept [and hopefully continue to appreciatte] - My way of disseminating "sports news" is, and will always be, so Untraditional.
This is a personal blog and I am just fortunate that people steadily give it robust [growing] hits.
Hope I can find new ways to make my posts consistently interesting/creative/juicy enough to attract visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment