Thursday, October 09, 2014

Flashback - Fire


 Advisory: This is a REPOST.
I originally released this blog post way back last March 24.

Fact IS -I can simply reset the "Date and Time" setting of ANY post in my blog -and the the said post automatically places itself chronologically in my blog index.  This one's "Date and Time" setting
- I simply reset it to the present day.

Notice that two posts previous to this one - I had another repost - 'Twas titled "Blood Sweat & Tears".

There WILL always be posts that accumulate MORE hits than the rest.
I actually have one post that has had over 3,000 hits !!,  so far.

While this March 24 blog post has had only a few hundred - I just decided, again, on a whim - to repost it.  Why? you ask.

Why this One in particular ?

Among SEVERAL reasons IS that - It has the "Better Part of Me"
"written" all over it. 

The captionless images show a Fine Synergy of  Artistic and
 Technical SkillZ

The images in the post are Celebratory and Thankful.  
They are Uplifting and Inspiring.  
They have Heart.  
They have  Soul.
The blog post has a unique "subtleness".

And more importantly ---
---The blog post IS HAPPY.

This One 
IS FOR ALL the People I Truly Care for
 and LOVE .......






I Could Do This all Night

Available Light Imagery - Absolutely NO Fancy Methods or Equipment 
used here - 
Just a decent DSLR
No Post Processing or Photo Shop at All !!!.
 ..... Just Good- Ol' Fashioned "Traditional" Manual Photography Techniques 
were applied here  ...


















brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment