Thursday, October 16, 2014

The "NU" UAAP Champions - Vignette #1

 One-Photo Post

In the Eye of the Storm






Bulldogs Rule !!!!





PS
I'll release 3-5 {there'll be B-t-Scenes shots from inside the Bulldog locker room in one of the posts} post installments, or VIGNETTES,  from the Historic Championship Win of the NU Bulldog.

Check them all out.

---------


Congrats to NU !
Still, Let me say how sad I feel for the Tams - Tough, Tough, Tough !!! -
Got lottsa buddies in both teams  .....

After the NU Win -'Twas important for me that I got to personally greet Achie Inigo and Anton Montiinola [on court]  - Anthony Hargrove, Mike Tolomia, Francis Tamsi, and Carl Cruz as they they exited the SMART Araneta  - Missed Pogoy and the rest of the Tams    ..... { Just sayin }.

As will be evident in a following Vignette - I spent some moments with the New UAAP Champions NU Bulldogs in the lockers. {Please wait for my post]

Thank You -  Noli Ocampo, Coach Eric Altamirano. - for giving me access - after the last 4 wins of your proud Bulldogs.



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment