Thursday, October 23, 2014

Super Liga - October 22 - Tidbits

 Tripleheader at Cuneta

Cignal  vs Mane 'n Tail
RC Cola  vs Foton
 Cignal  vs Systema [Men's]










Above are two of my "initial" favorite Super Liga action shots
{ these two are from the Cignal vs Mane 'n Tail  game } so far.  

I wish that ALL { as if !!!} of my action images would, at the least,
 be as blogworthy as these, and EVEN better !!, as the days progress.
Just got to work hard for it  ...



Allow me to Punctuate this post with two on-the-spot Portraits .......


Kaylee
Casual

As I am having simple conversation w Kaylee Manns - Lindsay Stalzer and Sarah Ammerman come by to "make paalam" to  Kristy Jaeckel, actually seated to the left of Kaylee - so I got a decent angle on Lindsay and Sarah [standing on the aisle]

After Lindsay and Sarah leave - I shoot exactly two frames of Kaylee - One, of her,
looking away from my DSLR, and this one [above] looking at my cam, I click away, after which, I immediately excuse my self.

Stupid Me - I shouldda stayed and taken a lot more.



Lindsay and  Sarah
I Choose Cignal


STATS
2 pm match - CIGNAL vs MANE 'N TAIL





STATS
4 pm match - RC COLA vs FOTON




A few more action shots here .....




Ma. Abigail Praca [#16] drills one past Michelle Datuin [#10]




Hezzymie Acuna [#1] streches as Charisse Ancheta [#9]
 is out of position.




I've noticed this play, specifically designed for Chris Macasaet [#1], executed by Systema, as early as last year's
 2013 Super Liga Open Conference.

{ I totally missed the first ever Super Liga Conference -
an All Filipino - last summer of 2013 }




Reyson Fuentes [#18] defends Chris Macasaet [#1]



STATS 
6 pm match - CIGNAL vs SYSTEMA [Men's]




Reyson Fuentes [#18] gets one past Patrick Rojas [#2]





Jay de la Cruz' [#2] spike is deflected.


October 25, this Saturday, Super Liga will be at Sto. Domingo, Vigan.
Mane 'n Tail tackles Petron at 2pm
Generika meets RC Cola at 4.

Come Wednesday, October 29,
Super Liga returns to the Cuneta Astrodome.
Mane 'n Tail takes on Foton at 2pm,
Cignal takes on Petron at 4.


brosi gonzales



Tags
philippinesuperliga superliga2014openconference  cignalhdspikers rccolaairforceraiders
manentail fotontornados benchsystema kayleemanns lindsaystalzer sarahammerman
kristyjaeckel jaydelacruz chrismacasaet patrickrojas reysonfuentes hezzymieacuna charisseancheta abigailpraca michelledatuin

No comments:

Post a Comment