Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Girl Talk


"Chikahan"
Kristy, Emily, Kaylee, 
and Bonita


I hopped to the Cuneta Astrodome yesterday, looking forward to an exciting match between league leaders Petron and HD Cignal  - BOTH unbeaten after their first two outings   [I wanted a 5-setter !] - Thing is, Petron swept HD 
Cignal in 3 sets  ....





During a break, after that match, I engaged myself in conversation with some  Pilipinas 911 medics, and noticed {on the corner of my eye} imports Kaylee Manns and Emily Brown also having a conversation, some 20 meters away.  Got the best angle I could find, politely asked the volleybelles to come closer to each other - and just let them be.

As Kristy Jaeckel came by - I, again, politely asked Kristy to seat herself to Emily's right so's I could fit them in my composition, at least from my angle - again, then let them be.







They are what they are.  Stolen shots -  A "glimpse of sorts" - A Trivilaity ?
Whatever. The theme/subject  is not the main thing, as far as I'm concerned.




What is truly important to me is how I manage to interpret, 
make as interesting as possible - whatever images I craft.

Gusto ko - laging may "kasaysayan" ang mga kuha ko





BTW - My new 'Medic" buddies from Pilipinas 911 - 
Aireen, Rockafella, Sarah, and Rae Allen


brosi gonzales


PS
My action images from the the Wednesday Super Liga matches are in the next post.


Tags
superliga emilybrown kayleemanns kristyjaeckel bonitawise aireensaballa benedictpradez raeallenjavier rockafellapalermo 

No comments:

Post a Comment