Saturday, October 25, 2014

Edge and ASSS


On-the-Spots at the PBA

Can I Do Better Than This ?





As Sel Guevara hurriedly jots down courtside notes -
I, too, hurriedly, try to catch the play [nuances] of light
-  on her tanned, chiseled face

I LOVE stealing such fleeting moments
before they're lost - Forever.






My first ever photo [on-the-spot portrait?] of Ai de la Cruz
{ on her very first stint, as a Courtside Correspondent for the PBA }
{ October 24, Friday - TnT  vs NLEX match }

Simple - Straightforward - Soft
    Hmmmmm  .....   Cute







Gabe with his second boy -  Orion.
I've known Gabe for over three years already.
{Orion wasn't born yet, then]




There'll  be many more on-the-spots of Ai, in my blog - soon.





My first ever released Post-Match B-t-Scenes images of
Raymund Almazan and Alex Nuyles
{1 above and 4 below}










----------------------------




This one is a Post-Match image too -
but it has different mood, as compared to the images above -
AND  it's almost three years old

 - Flashback Photo -
11 - 12 - 11 
Eleventh of December, 2011
One of my BETTER on-the-spots of Sel Guevara -


-----------------------

Why "Edge and ASSS" as the main title, you ask ?

Besides AND Beyond photographing pretty girls  
[particularly, on-the-spot, on-a-whim, on the spur-of-the-moment]

- I Need to Craft images that show Real Photographic Skill
 [as in - having a Fine Synergy of Technical AND Artistic Competence]

Only then can I even start to have Edge in my images and
more often than not - give it A Spin, Style, and Soul all my own.

Easier said than Done ?  Yes.
At Least I Try.

 Can I do Better than This ?  We'll see.




brosi gonzales



Tags 
rainorshineelastopainters selguevara aidelacruz raymundalmazan alexnuyles gabenorwood orionnorwood

No comments:

Post a Comment