Friday, October 17, 2014

Grateful


Thoughts




No single image has quite captured the Passion I Put in My Work, 
more than than this one,
[taken a micro-second after Mark Belo drilled in his Game-Winning three vs DLSU]

which was snapped by Martin San Diego [of Full Court Fresh].


IF .... I FAIL Occasionally, 
at Least, 
it's In Doing Something I Love



 ---------------



I also want to say - that as of  late, how grateful [deep, deep inside] I am for having known, getting to hang out - with some really genuine friends - [proven na !].

To a select few who extended a helping hand ["albeit humble"] - When they knew I needed it -  What can I say ?  Thank You.

If I win a lotto, and get the full amount in cash [Yeah, Right]-
I'd gladly give them Half w/o batting an eyelash  !   [Yeah, Right!]




brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment