Saturday, October 18, 2014

B-t-Scenes -- 3-2-1


October 18, SMART Araneta
Three  [former] Lady Blue Eagles,
Two   Birthday Girls,
One   Beatles Fan






After the Opening Ceremonies of the Philippine Super Liga
 [Open Conference] 2014 - I chance upon Foton Motors Tornadoes
-> Karla Bello, Bea Tan, and Kara Acevedo - just as they are preparing to leave the Araneta.

 I ask for a few seconds of their time and here's what came of it.











While exchanging pleasantries with Twins Camille and Cienne Cruz, after the  {Petron Lady Blazers - Generika Life Savers} match
 - I curiously ask  the twins - "When is YOUR Birthday ?"

They reply - "Today"  So - I hastily take an almost "firing squad" pose of C & C -  say a few more pleasantries, then split.

Wouldda stayed w/ Camille & Cienne till ATE Cha came out of the Generika dugout - 

{That wouldda been a nice Lady Spikers  3some to complement the Lady Eagles' 3some above  !}


but I have to rush out for a meet-up.





 Post-Match

In a conversation {barely lasting a minute}with Brasilian Volleybelle Erica Adachi - I am surprised to know that she likes the music of The Beatles,  and Simon  & Garfunkel - among other things.  She also loves Mexican Food.

 "Blackbird" [from The Beatles' White Album] is one of her favorites.








This shot of Erica Adachi is actually a File Photo from a prev day's 
Press Brief at the SMART Araneta .

I hear that Erica is an adept Graphic Designer.
Hey, Erica - want to design my upcoming website ?




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment