Friday, October 31, 2014

Selfies ? - Seriously


Stevens' Selfies


With my two Canon DSLRs {bought December of 2010 / October of 2011} - I have to be "maselan" to a certain degree.

With my MALE Media Colleagues - every now and then, I allow them to randomly pick up my DLSRs and even shoot as many images as they please.

With girls, I've NEVER EVER let a [more so a non-photog] girl handle my DSLR - That is, except for two instances.

One was last March of 2013, and the other one was just last night
{at the Araneta Colesium}  - when I handed my Canon DSLR to {coincidentally seated beside me } Linda Jean, and then requested her to shoot selfies.   { She does it quite often herself }  She gladly obliged.





First Selfie


The results were Totally AND Pleasantly Surprisingly simply Well-Composed and SO NOT looking like the usual selfy at all !!

It's as if an experienced photographer used an 80mm or 100mm PRIME lens to craft the two tight shots of Linda !!  - when it was actually Linda Jean herself who gingerly angled my DSLR [like a mobile] at her face for a snap or two.



{Nope, neither an 80 nor a 100mm lens was attached to my DLSR - It was of another focal length ! - If you are a photographer, you can probably figure out the focal length of the lens used here}


 LOOK !!!


                                                   
   Second Selfie


                                                 Nice, Very, Very Nice  !
Pretty Too !
[FYI, She does model - occasionally]




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment