Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas


Gratitude

X'Mas means different things to different people - Each to his own, as they say. Maybe for most children -  It's toys / for adolescents, maybe - It's gadgets, or parties, or just more opps to hang out and have a good time with one's buddies / for parents - maybe it's simply having the family together under one roof  --  It's about, "They say" - Peace, Love, Forgiving, Hope etc, etc,  etc  Take your pick guys  -> Get Real !! -- X'Mas -- Or take any day of the year [for that matter] - It can be  ANYTHING what you want it to be [or mean]

This 2014 - for me, If I may say so - It's about Gratitude - at it's Highest Level.

Having gone through the eye of the proverbial needle, the past five months - The Toughest Ever Trials and Challenges [literally, that I had to face - yes, in my whole life] - I thought I'd never had to deal with - But I Simply Had To - and I DID - and it is only now that I've actually realized How Much Stronger I Have Become.

Suffice it to say, I do admit that I simply could not have made it without the help and support of a few select fiends, who accepted my flaws and shortcomings, and who were simply there, when I needed them.

What else is there to say ?

To Evelyn E, from Switzerland, a most awesome Surreal Photographers in this planet - Thank You for going out of your comfort zone and doing me that simple "artistic gesture" - To Kaylee L - Thanks for words of advice and endless and encouragement /  To Katrina G - Thank you for that timely simple E-mail  /   To Glen of Asianic/Dell for all the technical and software support which you've been giving me almost sevX a month, for the past sev years !! - Keeping my Desktop, Laptop, and Netbook in good condition - WITHOUT charging me even a peso !!  ...... To Raquel and her wonderful neice and nephew - six dinners in six months, each with a pretty much full-blown location portrait shoot - at least you got over a thousand  images {not that they were all good shots} with the little ones - that'll always be a joy - forever - ...basta - .. Ibang klsae pa rin kayo  ...  

To my one and only brother CS - Despite, ALL our Endless Differences - and all my Letdowns -You've always Forgiven me unconditionally - and mostly ---
 and MOST Significantly  ---> to Jun G, Bookie S. Jerome A, Czar D - in particular - for listening to me and not making judgements AND for all those unexpected gestures of kindness that you have shown the past months  I am so Eternally Grateful more than I have been - in my volatile, unpredictable, insane, artistic Life - Ha, ha,ha !

It IS a Christmas of Gratitude for me - and That has made ALL the Difference


PS
It's "quite funny" though  - 'Twas just when I thought that I had nothing to give [back]  that I realized I had so Much More to Give  

and that during the "weakest" point in my life - I had become so much stronger than I thought I could ever be.


Anyway, to all my True Friends

You Know Who You Are
Love you Guys

Merry Christmas


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment