Saturday, December 27, 2014

Randomly Yours


Just a Select Few (well-crafted)
Soulful Snaps
fr the MoA Arena



I wish I had more of these  .....
What one might call good snapshots - Well, I 'd like to think of them as
 "little masterpieces" ..... images that pay attention to detail, and what it can do [when "smartly handled". or "fine-tuned"] to turn an erstwhile generic image into something with so much more appeal AND impact .....





Ericka

More often then not - my images of the PBA courtside correspondents have them, stationary - seated, doing a stander-upper, reporting, scribbling notes interviewing a sports figure or the like, flashing a simple smile for my DSLR [unless I'm stealing their on-the-spots, again].

Very rarely do I try to snap an image of them trotting to and fro the hardcourt
- BUT recently - I managed to craft a "one-take-only" shot of Ericka Padilla (in work mode), as she was passing in front of me.  It has turned out to one of mt BEST Ericka Padilla on-the-spots EVER. [above]



Mara / Ericka / Ramon / Jojo

Right after their pre-game  LIVE,"Money Ball" segment f or Sports 5 [on location at the MoA Mezzanine ]  - Mara Aquino, Ericka Padilla, Ramon Bautista, and Jojo [the "Love Survivor fr Magic 89.9 Magic] - comfortably pose for me - as I crouch w/  my wide-angle lens in order to make the foursome dominate the image and ALSO in order to capture the RED glossy finish of the panel table PLUS the "seems-to-be" radiating geometry of the GREEN pattern on the ceiling - if only to give Holiday Mood  to this ertswhile "generic snap" - which I took on Christmas Day.



Lylezeke

One of my photog buddies, KC Cruz, just happened to bring his 5 month young boy to the Arena Press Room - and as per KC's request I take portraits of his  little one


Ripley

Rob Reyes' 10-month young child


Charlie and Roderick

Two more familiar faces in Charlie Williams [Texter Kelly Williams' son]
 and Roderick Reyes [Texter Rob Reyes' ] 



 Lia/ Cassius / Orion

The Norwoods were the first PBA family I got acquianted with - and it all "started" with my stealing on-the-spots of then, only-months-old Cassius, way back early 2011.

 

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment