Friday, December 26, 2014

Up Close and Personal

Christmas Day

w/ Amara
and Jeff Chan


--- post still unfinished ---











As far back as about a year ago I'd had stolen shots of now-soon-to-be-4-year-old Amara Chan.
I didn't even know she was Jeff Chan's first born, then.  (Check out Amara in a threesome stolen photo, along with Tyreese, TY Tang's eldest, and Cassius, Gabe Norwood's eldest  - the said photo being in my flickr site)

Sometime between then (when I took my first candids of Amara) and now, I met Jeff and his wife, Donna.  Now, it's just All Good -  It just feels more enjoyable taking B- t-Scenes shots of Amara, since I know her parents - who, by now,have seen this blog sevX - and I'm quite sure, both Jeff and Donna will surely appreciatte my images of the child - particularly ( I hope)  - the images taken along the MoA corridors, the images of which, capture Amara eagerly ( with arms reaching out ) welcoming  her daddy, who has just led the Rain or Shine team to a Semifinals-Series tying 4th Game W !!!

Fact is, didn't expect the photo opp/scenario at all - and for such a sweet moment between a father and a daughter to be captured - It couldn't have come at a better time than Christmas.













brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment