Monday, December 15, 2014

PBA Philippine Cup Quarters - December 14

SMART Araneta

Aces Knock Out Bolts,
& Get a Semis Seat





Hate To, BUT Gotta Admit - I never really wanted my game feats to be game recaps, simply because i've always wanted my posts to be "untraditional"., meaning, as in veering away from the "traditional" game recap - but lately, as you've noticed - I've just been posting action images [generic], and posting scanned Stat Sheets - ERGO - I've bee posting game recaps - OK Lang - If I can't put a "spin" on a game feat - I can't force that, at all ..



 The next five images below show how the Unrelenting D of Alaska Aces kept the Meralco Bolts from getting their rythm - Making them bleed for every attempt .











Considering I've been so busy - I'll just release the [almost daily] dose of action images of the ongoing PBA Philippine Cup - and  leave my "creative, personal spin" on my [mostly non-sports] feats  ....











brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment