Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hand Sillhouettes


My Work, My Art, and my
Playful Heart


It does happen, On Occasion -
An Image, [Images] come to mind - I Shoot ASAP !
Words come to Mind  - I Transcribe ASAP  !!

Just Recently, 
as I was reviewing my photos of my hand, holding mom's - It just "dawned" on me - Hey, bro, Why not place my hand across my Desktop LCD, while the "hand portraits" are on display - if ONLY to express how much I Truly Miss Holding My Mom's Fragile Hands  --- ERGO --- the picture below ..


 I Miss You Mom ...


Having liked this hand-silhouette over my LCD screen - I continued to play with my hand silhouettes, this time, over different images. After a few tries - I came up with the next three pictures below ...



Close-Up of a cosplayer's eyes



 My buddy Jerome



A smashed up BMW



Selina Dagdag and Apple David 
[file on-the-spot portrait fr June, 2013]



A UFL Action Shot


Just playin,  just playin  .....


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment