Monday, December 01, 2014

December the First

All photos were taken YESTERDAY, at the 
Philippine Super Liga {Tripleheader} Championship Games


DIG IT  -  Do I Get It ?
DYG IT  -  Do You Get It ?

This blog is more than just about Sports Imagery ......
[in case you haven't noticed by now]
.......  and, again, as on occasion I do  ......
Randomly mixed up the shots and have left them pretty much Captionless  
































































This Post is Dedicated to a Friend who I Do Miss So Much.

If these Images are OK, or even Great,
that is Good

NOT that they were Easy to Craft, mind you .....
But Hey, Guess what 





 I'll Do Even BETTER Next Time

And I  Still Pray, to this very day
that you've Forgiven Me 

 I've Faltered, I've Put You Down
I Can Accept Failure - I'm Human and Fallible
and Will Learn from it

But What I Cannot Accept is me NOT Trying



DIG  !  
 




brosi gonzales



PS
I actually have a lot more unreleased, VERY blogworthy "scaffolding shots" from the said Sunday PSL Tripleheader, and also from the Wednesday PSL Twinbill.

I'll just release them in a sep posts,  { No Biggy },  possibly jn a solo "vignette" post w, or without a theme - or even mixed up w non-scaffolding shots - Whatever - It'll just Happen.



Tags
philippinesuperliga2014 petroblazeboosters generikalifesavers rccolairforceraiders cignalhdspikers fotontornados maneandtailstallions dadasantiago fillecainglet fillecaingletcayetano francesmolina ericaadachi alainabergsma abimarano abigailmarano stephaniemercado michelegumabao chacruz nataliakorobkova miyushinohara kayleemanns kristyjaeckel michelledatuin irinatarasova elenatarasova emilybrown bonitawise sueammerman lindsaystalzer abigailpraca georgepascua ramildejesus jheckdionela superligachampionships inaongsiako jamesvelasquez maikaortiz mayettezapanta dzigervacio angelinegervacio ariannamayangustia charleencruz melissagohing
marygracemasangkay lariyongco rheadimaculangan syviegayartates honeyroysetubino


No comments:

Post a Comment