Monday, December 08, 2014

Sunday the Seventh - Part 2



Moods in Monochrome



Can't Help It

I started learning this Art - shooting in Color - but when I apprenticed, and eventually became a full-time staff photographer for a prestigious, very reputable Photo Studio in Makati - where I first worked with Professional Models { Fashion Photography } whilst using Black & White Film. After every shoot I Processed my own Exposed Rolls of Film, and Printed my Own Shots - MANUALLY, in the confines of the Traditional Dark Room [as in a photo laboratory] - 

.... AND That's WHEN I slowly, but surely learned to "see in Black & White".

And Now, that the said traditional Black & White Film Photography is "dead" and "digital everything" IS the norm - I still like to see the world in Black & White [and the limitless tones in-between] occasionally..

With today's stuff, just by pressing a few buttons, I can so easily Return to my Roots - Black & Whites.  Cool.     

" Oo - Sige, nasabi ko na -- heto na nga ang B & W Versions ng ilang kuha ko kahapon. "






-- Lady Eagle Aina Martin--
Ateneo - Two Straight losses   ...
... Mud on their Wings




 - Justin Sulit- 
A "Noteworthy" play of Textures and Tones
   - Why Not ?
I LOVE This Stuff   !!




- Ginebra Fan -
 Disappointed ?




- Sports 5 Team Players -
Justin and Nick




- Direk Nick - 
Holding Office on the hard court baseline at SMART Araneta
during a Ginebra match

Enjoying the Perks of the Job 
I Know Exactly How you feel Nick !



- Zach 'n Crys -
 Bea Belga's Zachary and Sports 5's Crystal Eduardo




- Pensive -
 Rizza [above] and Justin [below]



With a moustache, 
Justin could be a dead ringer for Jose Rizal - Right ?





- I HAVE YET -
 to FULLY EXPLORE and "INTIMATE", through photography,
My Love for Doing "Hand Portraits" or "Portraits w/ Hands"

Is it a Fetish ? My still  unquenched, hidden, unrealized
"Artistic Obsession" for Beautiful,  Slender Hands  ?

I KNOW Hands can never be revealing and powerful as one's Eyes,
but Hands have a language all their own






brosi gonzales




Tags
justinsulit ainamartin appledavid crystaleduardo sports5 rizzadiaz beaubelgason
pbacourtsidereporters pbaphilippinecup2014 blackandwhiteportraiture blackandwhitephotography


No comments:

Post a Comment