Tuesday, April 05, 2016

D' Pahabol Portraits



Reasons for Rushing


Not the Reason
[but a pleasant surprise, no less !]
 

My Reason
for trying to rush to McKinley Field
from a UFL match in Rizal Stadium/and a dinner at Greenbelt

-> My Nephew, Nace 

I simply wanted to have photos of him, in action - even if only for five minutes
 or so ....  Unfortunately, I arrived as NU and DLSU were singing their alma mater songs.

Could not leave the stadium without some decent, at the least, photos of the young man  -  maybe the more dramatic, evocative images will come on another opp [hopefully].


 - Reason to be Relieved - 
Nace Gonzales with Rigo Joseph and Jigs Cruz


- Reason why DLSU won -
#4 Greggy Yang's at { 42 and 90+1} / #5 Nicko Villacin's at {90+3}
DLSU-3    NU-2





 Greggy Yang with his two brothers   ...
...  Gabby and Gino ? [correct me f I am wrong]


Catrina Yang and Andrea Yang Lanuza with her twins


Sans sister Betina [abroad] , and brother Greggy 
[he was in the dudouts showering]
Catrina and Andrea, twins Nadia and Julia 
Gabby and Gino - sit for a Sixsome


That's Nadia, w mom Andrea


 Good Reasons to Repost
the two images below ?


 - Nearly Four -

 - Nadia, Andrea, Julia -

How Often do I get to Create this kind of Imagery ? ?


Truth be Told - some of my MOST SOULful, Evocative, Artistic Available Light Portraits {in the past four or so years} - have actually been last-minute-pahabol-portraits,  mind you.

The one above, certainly falls in that  --->Very Select Set of "SOULfuls", or "Classics", that will almost certainly stand the test of time -
{that is, based on my standards} --->  I Know One when I see One.  {FYI, I'm referin' to the one above}


FYI - Twins Nadia and Julia turn 4 this weekend

This untitled repost is OK too - but it does not
have that "touch" 
{the play of highlights and shadows, the flowing composition,
the textures and all...}
which the prev image does.




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment