Thursday, April 21, 2016

{La Salle - FEU} Knockout Match

April 20, Wednesday - MoA Arena


Moments  ....
Good and Bad
Happy and Sad



I don't do sports recaps, per se , though some of my posts,{I admit} in the past did read, and look like such.

Suffice it to say, posts such as this one more my norm - A "mini-scrapbook of sorts" from an event, or several games perhaps, or any activity i chose to share {mostly non-personal, if ya get my drift}. 

A random "mosiac" [that's more like it - artistically put - hu] of images, united by a common theme, or trend --- and the image{s} could come from my most recent shoot, from any shoot, or file, for that matter - even from my analogue [film photos] archives, if need be.

Having said that - here are some of my random faves from yesterdays knockout match between the DLSU Lady Spikers and FEU Lady Tams ---  as "aptly" described in the title ....

















- vacant space for more action photos - to be posted tonight -







  




 - candid -
pre-match

- contrived -
post-match
he's a media colleague, a good, and close, photog friend of mine


- candid -
during the match





 I WILL add more JPEGs ........

but, as usual - I do have to leve !! NOW and this time I'm covering a morning call-center launch at Five E-Com Center [near the MoA] - 
- then - back to Greenbelt [refresh, reboot] - then - off to Ateneo to cover a pm UAAP football match where my nephew will play [Ey, He's the Captain of the DLSU Football team]


........ as in - "sad" images, and action photos fr the volleyball match 
- more images - good and bad, happy and sad - hopefully worth  2nd, 3rd, or even 4th looks - what-ev


adios for now, amigos



No comments:

Post a Comment