Tuesday, April 26, 2016

ZaP !




I'm Zane Pheonix 
- the New Kid on the Blog -




 Say What ?


  I'll be one year old come September


 The Hell w the Heat !
Dad and me cool off of at the pool anytime we damn please


That's my cousin Irish and Patrick, me, Dad, and Ziljan -
Zephyr must have been somewhere


Zephyr's here, this time, hamming it up


 Mom's black sports tee complements my "ultra-fair" skin very well, 
Don't it ?


The photog's leaving this image untitled - 
for the moment
He said that he'll post this in his flickr site - soon


 Next time, I'll be on a location shoot 
on another roof deck, de la Rosa St. thereabouts
Brosi Gonzales will be my photog again,
Dad, Mom are free to come ...
Ziljan and Zephyr too ...  hi hi hi 
We all hope that that photo opp will simply present itself 

 
Hey, that'll be cool 
cos we'll again be beside a pool  !



 Lest you forget, guys ...
this post is about me

Zane Pheonix Beloya




PS
There's a Whole Lot More, where these came from
The photog simply wants to pace his images - and MOST probably release more images, from our Tuesday afternoon shoot, in sep upcoming posts
 [this time, with a different spin/theme/trend to it]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment