Saturday, April 23, 2016

For Now



Just Five JPEGs 
from 
Yesterday
{for now}



Another busy day for me - 5 hoops matches and 2 football games ...

Thing is, I WILL NOT watch Game 1 of the UAAP Women's Volleyball Finals between Ateneo and La Salle - simply because I want to see be present at the last match of a 
"particular team", later tonight [Anyway, I'll be at game 2 of the Volleyball Finals on Apri l27, Wednesday, at th MoA].

Personal Trivia ---  Planning to drop by High Street, before I proceed to McKinley Stadium, to hustle some "Free Chocolates" from .....
  { basta pretty girl talaga so mowdel !} ha ha ha
Basta - sana may abutan pa ako !  - at least makikita ko siya muli   .... hi hi hi

But, seriously - It is the 7 pm football match that is the Most Important Ting for me today - for personal reasons - if I may share so, that sentiment.

 And, hopefully, as a teaser { grabe - ilang teaser post na ang inilabs ko sa nakaraang mga araw ? }, here are 4 photos ONLY - again - for now.

I have to go again, in a bit .... Si-yet ! I'm even missing a Car Show at Metrowalk  ..
ganoon talaga  maga pre   - o heto - Five {ONLY}  for now ... 
















brosi gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment