Saturday, April 23, 2016

Just Because .....




{ It is/was frustrating but -}


  
Yes, just because my DSLR sensor is Not Full Frame, the AF function of my 100-400 mm tele ISN'T working,  my tele's aperture is 5.6,  and  I was shooting a football match at dusk, in a not so abundantly lit pitch    ---- That I was gonna give up and let my frustration get the better of me ?

No.   

I just made the best with what I had and managed these  :
[BTW - I arrived at the DLSU-UST match at halftime ]






FYI - the Final Score was
DLSU - 4     UST - 0
14th-Diamante  /  38th-Diamante  /  60th-Ybanez  /  74th-Koizumi


Been managing w/ Manual Focus on my 100-400 mm tele, the past 2  months or so - occasionally borrowing and/or renting a 70-200 {2.8} tele {Common Knowledge among my media-photog buddies}  from different sources   ......





..... but more often than not - I've been "left to my own devices", in a manner of speaking [ha, ha]  -  and have simply tried to survive focusing manually, when using my 100-400  --  and continue to pray that i continue to improve my manual-focusing-skillZ ....... {what better time to ? ha ? } .......

tell me, what have i got to loose ? - FYI, I started w a Nikkor manual focus 300mm 5.6 [fixed] G-Lens on 60D), which was my first ever DSLR {now long obsolete} - I managed then, so ..... ]

 ....... and my other sports skillZ --- one frame at a time.
Just gotta make the best of what I have, For Now.





Also ...Those are
DLSU Green Archers Team Captians 
Gelo Diamante #7 [photo above]&
Nace Gonzales #10 [2 photos below] 






Action photo, Profile Pic ?, Wide-Available-Light-Portrait ? 
What - EV !  Basta -> BACKLIT - No Less !
Love It !
Love Him !

He is my Nephew.
 


PS
UAAP Men's Football Semi-Finals
April 28, Thursday, Rizal Stadium
1st match   ---  UP  vs  UST 
2nd match  ---  Ateneo  vs  DLSU 
exact time ? - I'm not sure


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment