Friday, April 22, 2016

Worlds Apart



Under the Hot Noon [Sun]
 and 
the Light of a Silvery Moon



Shot this image along the Five-E-Com building driveway
at the MoA are.

Shot this image from the Moro Lorenzo football field.
{during the 2nd Half of the DLSU_UST match}



If only to put things "in perspective" somewhat, or context, or whatever - how my Thursday was spent ..... { I did try to limit my time under the hot noon sun, tho } .... I spent pretty much half of my "working hours" in the MoA area, and the other half, at the Moro football field in Ateneo .... yesterday.

Morning, I was shooting Corporate Stuff - Afternoon 'twas was Sports Stuff.
A decent balance, if I may say so ..... healthy, in more ways than one.


Made a fresh acquaintance, or two, from the Harte Hanks group, which launched a call center at the Five E-Com Center, on Bayshore St.,
a stone's throw away from the Mall of Asia.


Thank You to Weng and Chaleen simply for being gracious and simpatica.


Now, have to rush to a 12noon call time at the Sta Mesa area - so I'll leave the rest of the "nutshell teaser stuff" here [to suffice for now]  !



Nace
&
Nicole

Another backlit on-the-spot ? Why Not ?
LOVE the challenge !


Inigo Rafael
FYI, Getting to see my nephew again, was a Big Deal for me - Luckily, I made it to the 2nd half of the DLSU match vs UST, after rushing fr the Five E-Com Center. {MoA area all the way to the Ateneo campus at Loyola Heights}




Nicole, Meryll, and Inna


Chelo, Pangz, and Kyla


These La Sallites will go for UAAP Gold vs the UP Lady Maroons, come May 5, Thursday.  In the meantime, they have been supporting their Men's Football Team, besides training at 6 am in the morning several days a week.

If only the full moon were in the background .....





I lingered too long at Moro, after the DLSU-UST match.  If I'd trotted to the Blue Eagle Gym right after, I wouldda caught the tail end of Lady Eagles' training session  - Sayang ! - instead - I managed ONLY  5 or so stolen snaps of their final team huddle.



random still life


Basta -  I'll release more "stuff" soon -  



 brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment