Sunday, November 30, 2014

PBA at Laguna

Alonte Sports Center, Binan
November  29


Just Hangin'
 There's MORE of these types from my Nov.29 files - BUT - 
These will suffice for now

Had to manage that occasional "freaky tingle" [nakakangilabot rin - pag di sanay sa "heights"] , as I, every now and then changed body positions as I was "sniping" these photos - Maybe I'll get used to it - the more often I do this .... .....  We'll see   ....

At least, it was worth the extra effort, or rather, Fear of Falling.

It's the Tropang Texters dealing the Blackwater Elite their 10th straight loss - that you see in these action photos.   Really don't want to pretty much type anything  [Have the Game Stats and Box Scores in this post anyway] at all. 

Thee images are what they are - a "Bird's-Eye-View" of PBA action - That's all.  Thing is though - I just want to do a ton of these types of shots in the next few weeks - As IF !! - There are a lot of indoor sports venues that give me the physical option to take "scaffolding shots"  - Ha !



























brosi gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment