Friday, May 20, 2016

I Choose the Hues



Pastel is the New Black





- Nicole, Meryll, and Inna -
Andaya, Ledesma, and Palacios 
w/ their i-phone 6s


 Lyane Ocampo
A media colleague of mine, from ABS-CBN Sports -
she is an active member of G-Force 


I so handily plucked out the images {ALL reposts}, laid out in this thematic post, in a matter of minutes, {from a particular folder of all-time faves} on a whim ! - in the middle of the night -

- very much aware that I have so much more "very blogwothy" pastel-flavored-portraits  -----

{ particularly the ones that I failed to segregate and save in a a separate folder,containing my favorites}

 ----- "scattered" somewhere in my external hard discs 
{among terrabytes of data}  ....

....  Lottsa kids, {a few ones I particularly remember} Michelle Gumabao, Katrina Gumabao, Kiefer Ravena, Denden Lazaro, Amanda Villanueva, and more volleybelles, PSL imports Lindsay Stalzer and Kristy Jaeckel, numerous hoopsters, batters, booters {all fr the UAAP and other leagues}, Karylle Yuzon, more of Apple David, Sel Guevarra, Janine   .... more kids .... and some close friends    ....  whose their images would easily enhance this favored pastel theme of mine   ...

but I'm no hurry .... I'll eventually find more image to do a "Part 2" of this
- Eventually.

For now, Hopefully, these suffice - 


- Kevin, Jerome, Czar -
A truly memorable {iconic} image,
taken after a X'Mas Dinner 
{a PBA playdate, at that}


 LA [ext left], & Lesley [2nd fr right],
along with 3 friends happily, {and cheerfully} oblige
 Nice !

 -The Pumarens -
Always Relaxed & Comfortable w me
So Easy on the Eyes - Also Nice !


 - Ira Pablo -
Enjoying her stint as a UAAP Courtside Correspondent


- Selina and Apple -
Lovely as Always


 - Geri and Robin -
Puppy Love


 - Jerome, Kevin, and Sherwin -
Take Five



- Little Ladies -
Olympia [below] is Pong Ducanes'
Oops ! - I forget Mailen Guano's [above] daughter's first name 


  
  Journalism students fr the Ateneo
Feeling so "at home" during a Press Lunch


- Alecs  &  Jed -
  photojournalist/storyteller
-  athlete/model 

- Coley, Louie, and Jari -
former Three-Time ! UAAP CDC Champions fr the UP Pep Squad


- Cassandra Haessig Alleje -
Mood Shot ?


 - 15-Under RP Booters -
Sixsome Profile Pic ? - Anyone
Cassie Alleje [ext left], Martie Bautista [next to Cassie],
 Bea Velasco [2nd fr right] 

All three [as of late] 
 have just finished their first playing years in the UAAP
I stole this one more than three years ago  


 - Michelle and Katrina -
 Sweet as Candy

 
- Charo & Kaylee -
Spikers with Spunk - To Go !
Love this One !!!



I promptly plucked out the images laid out in this thematic post in a matter of minutes, {from a particular folder of all-time faves} again on a whim ! - in the middle of the night -


- very much aware that I have so much more "very blogwothy" pastel-flavored-portraits 

{ particularly the ones that I failed to segregate and save in a a separate folder,containing my favorites}

 "scattered" somewhere in my external hard discs 
{among terrabytes of data}  ....

....  Lottsa kids, {a few ones I particularly remember} Michelle Gumabao, Katrina Gumabao, Kiefer Ravena, Denden Lazaro, Amanda Villanueva, and more volleybelles, PSL imports Lindsay Stalzer and Kristy Jaeckel, numerous hoopsters, batters, booters {all fr the UAAP and other leagues}, Karylle Yuzon, more of Apple David, Sel Guevarra, Janine Lizardo   .... more kids .... and some close friends    ....  whose their images would easily enhance this favored pastel theme of mine   ...

but I'm no hurry .... I'll eventually find more image to do a "Part 2" of this
- Eventually.

For now, Hopefully, these suffice - 


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment