Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mini Timeline




From the Fast, Past Three Years   ...



Thanx, of course, to "fb memories", for somehow, randomly sending me notifications which bring out random "easily forgotten" posts from years past.

I've known photojournalist Josh Albelda for quite sometime - {He's the dude posing with his girfriend Alysa, in the 3rd and 4th image in this post}.

 Earlier, this year, fb released this notification containing 5 photos [with Josh in each an every photo, of course] of mine - to remind me of my friendship with Josh.   OK lang. It's all good. 

 {I constantly get random notifications of my so called "fb memories" from fb - of course, I don't share most of them [some are "quite incriminating" kasi- kidding!],   and if I do, it's probably an offshoot of my moods - or what-ev .....

I just chanced upon this fb notif - and simply decided to share all the five images in that mini-mosaic - the oldest image, dating back to July of 2014 pa  ......

 ...... And vernacularly speaking  -  Nakakatuwa lang tingnan, mga pre, talaga ! - kasi nasakop niya ang talong taon, sa limang photo release ko na na-i-send kay Josh - na lahat nailabas yata ni Josh sa fb.  Ewan ko  - di ko na na-aalala yoong mga ganoon na random sends/releases sa mga tropa ko  ... basta heto yoong limang kuha na inilabas ng  "fb memories" sa isang notif ......



From 2014, July 11 ..... Araneta





 From 2015, April ..... Araneta





From 2015, September 13 ..... MoA


From 2015, September 20 ..... MoA




From 2016, March 19 ..... MoA






I did take a "family portrait" of Josh Albelda, his two brothers, Josiah and JM, and younger sister, Steph - posing all together, inside the San Juan Arena Press Room, way back 2011, or was that 2012 - whatever ... {Gotta find that one!}

.....  Now if i find another 2012 photo of Josh, and hopefully !! one or two 2013 images of the young dude  plus !  another 2014 image of him   ...

I'll happily release them, in a new blog post - covering a span of five years !
Wala lang - That would be so Simple, and so Cool ! - at least for me, ha ha ha.


Suffice it to say - I have quite a number of "staggered/inconsistent timeline" images of my buds --  Jerome, Sherwin, Czar, Mark, Kevin, Mike, etc .... - amidst my terrabytes of files [in my externals] - and .....

......come the time i get to extract/gather/organize/edit their images - from the past fast sev years - I'll happily compose several "most [very, very] interesting"  posts, featuring a timeline of select images [stolen, posed - or whatever] of the aforementioned media buds.

Till then - I will still,  occasionally, randomly -  take  shots of my media buds - when the opps present themeselves - If not - I'll make the opp !!

----------- 

and .... as in surprisingly / unexpectedly / in a subtle way  -  "borrowing context" from the post ["Koreana"] just prev to this .....

.....  what matters to me IS - expressing sentiment without words  ....  if only to make me AND my viewers "matuwa",  hopefully illicit a "deep smile" or two, tickle one's "funny bone" [why not ? di ba] ,  or lighten one's heart - 

and even -> gladden one's soul .

- and yes again - I am not KI - dding

 basta - enjoy lang


brosi gonzales




No comments:

Post a Comment