Monday, May 23, 2016

"Little Big Men"




When Shooting Kidz .....


Definitely So, when I get to shoot kidz [under 12 thereabouts] in sports competition - I am dealing with a different dynamic [must be the age, size? or something else - ha ha] as compared to shooting college athletes [amateurs]  {NCAA, UAAP, Fi-Oil, PCCL} and/or professionals {UFL, PBA, FIBA, One FC, PSL} -

- YET at the same breath I am dealing with the same dynamic ->Serious Competition - as in going All Out ! - [at times, as if one's life depended on it !]



 Whiram Chung #7    vs   Renzo Competente #12
Ateneo Iloilo   vs   La Salle Greenhills


Being involved with "City Hoops" - I cover playdates for the said league sev times week.

Photographing kids, as young as 10, 9, 8 even .... "play serious ball" is fun too.
Not only that, much the same manner as I do PR with college and pro athletes alike - I find time to make acquiantances with some athletes {and their coaches too, of course!} ------



A few [U12 hoopsters from Ateneo Iloilo] "kuyas" and 
a few "bunsos" {possibly their younger sisters}
cheerfully oblige







-----  and, NOT Surprisingly I end up doing on-the-spots, occasionally, of these young hopefuls {as in some Future Stars in the NCAA, UAAP and PBA, who I might have photographed already !!}.  {Who knows ???}






brosi gonzales 



PS
Hope you guys will be patient .....
I have week-old action shots from ALL the teams involved in City Hoops.

I'll eventually share lot more {albeit random and mixed-up}, 
than the few I have released so far.

1 comment:

  1. HEllo, after 3 years po. Im in one of those pictures sa Little Big MEn sir hehe. Just wanted to ask if you still have more pictures sir thank you hehe

    ReplyDelete