Saturday, May 21, 2016

Nutshells

AFP Gym - Camp Aguinaldo - May 20, Friday


 - City Hoops -
A Few from Friday


Funny, i've hardly posted material from - is it 30 plus matches that i've covered for City Hoops or what ? - I do believe so.  This only my second post with images from those 30+ games referred to - {Seems like that I'll eventually release very select images from all those past matches - Honestly }  As in this brief post it'll be just a few nutshell releases which I'll come up with.

-----------

Entering into it's last two weekends, City Hoops' Friday 6-header, again, gave me another opp to hone my sports imagery  {it's also "work", fyi}, get to see new faces/talents {some of which will eventually be future NCAA, UAAP and PBA stars}.

For this post, I'm releasing only one image from each of the six matches - I'm going out of town, in a few minutes {literally} - to do a one-on-one portrait shoot - an "intimate" one , if I may say so - ha ha ha - whatever !



Kai Sotto's only 13 years old {also easily the tallest in the league} - 
aside from this league, tho, 
the young aspirant is also competing in the Fil-Oil Flying V. 

Match number one was a knockout game between Ateneo & Sacred Heart, wherein the boys in black elimenated the boys in blue and white, to move on to the semis.


 Left - San Beda vs Claret
Right - Ateneo vs San Beda


The 2nd match was between San Beda Alabang and Claret.
The ensuing [3rd - 6th] matches all had teams from the Ateneo 
[fr various age brackets} competing against the ff.: 
 -  San Beda [3rd match],San Sebastian [4th match],
San Sebastian [5th match], and La Salle [6th match]. 
San Beda Alabang beat Claret while the rest of the competing teams 
from Ateneo {four, to be exact} beat all their opponents.



 Ateneo  vs  San Sebastian


Left - Ateneo  vs  San Sebastian
Right - Ateneo  vs  La Salle


It IS Fun to shoot kids playing serious [really serious] ball.

---------

PS

I have become a fan of several notable Grade School [and High School] standouts.  I do hope that i'll be able to steal some great B-t-Scenes images [hopefully some dramatic ones, possibly with a human interest angle on them] of a couple of those standouts]


Dude, that WILL be so, so much Easier said than Done - Mind You
 
I do have a very, very few, so far - but my initial attempts are,
quite too ordinary and by my standards Not Satisfactory  -
[seriously] - I can do better. 

I have till May 28 to get some additional B-t-Scenes stuff - We'll see ....



brosi gonzales



No comments:

Post a Comment