Sunday, May 22, 2016

Three of a Kind



I {Definitely} 
Want More of These

  
So, so so much Easier Said than Done bro ...
.....  to have more of this specific type of photography .... wether one categorizes these under Portraiture ?, Human Interest ?, Lifestyle ? or what have you.


 October 6


crafted these images, Literally !, on-a-whim, on the-spur-of-the-moment.
Was spending "quality time" with each and of these subjects, when the desire to capture each person, WITHOUT, at all, showing their faces, or even just a portion of their heads [like a chin, a jaw, or ears] just came.


October 15

Certainly, their individual demeanor/mood [our collective demeanor/mood also] mattered.  Being quite close to each one very one of the subjects, having known two of them for several years [the third one I've known only for a year or so] ->DOES factor - DOES make it easier for me to recognize, and sense "scenarios" / moments which make for very, very interesting, subtle imagery worth capturing.

Surely, these images, do not scream for attention - but they are E-vocative E-nough - E-loquent enough, even - for me, to consider as bordering on "fine art photography" even - Yes, guys  - That is simply how my photographic pysche "clicks" - in a manner of speaking - ha  ha ha 


September 9

If others simply don't get it, or cannot appreciate these images, by any measure - no problemo, it IS fine by me - Each to His Own, as they say -

I am so comfortable with these images  ...
They are So, So  Me  -  a product of my instincts - an extension of myself - 

a manifestation of how much I Value and Respect  -> my friendship with these lovely ladies AND  ->my Art, 
- And if I may add - How much need I have ->to Nurture Both.

It is also So, So "them" --- {I'd rather not reveal the names of these friends of mine in these 3 "portraits without faces"} --- a simple, "unassuming" interpretation or "micro-hint" of their lifestyle .... possibly ...whatever

These very, very personal images - mind you - taken in extreme privacy
have a value to me Like No Other { Understatement to the Max !}
 
Hmmm -- Such a "ko-incidence" that all the nicknames of these friends of mine just happen to start w a "K" ....   Yes, Three of a "K"ind - Right ?

A rare "K"ind , at that.



brosi gonzales

PS
Me feels that - I should not deliberately look for such moments/photo opps - rather let the opps present themselves, "come to me" even, so to speak - on any given
day of the week - of course - { i have to be with them } duh !
When another similar opp will come - I don't even want to think about it
Well - I simply just have to be ready - whenever [and with whoever]




No comments:

Post a Comment