Wednesday, May 18, 2016

As Long as I Like ......

May 18 - late in the evening at Greenbelt

{ Tres Marias }


Yes, there are three threesome on-the-spots here, and all the subjects in the photos are girls - ergo the words in parenthesis.

But honestly - this post is not brought about by whatever connection/ communication / renewal of acquiantance, recent or not-so-recent, with any of the subjects at all, not even, that - mind you -  but rather, the context in which they were crafted 

It IS truly my mood, that somehow "compelled" me to give attention [again] to these images, which have ALL been posted, at one time or another.
Surely, the Technical AND Artistic Merits of the said images - Do Count Big Time - Fact is - I extracted these three images from my folder of All-Time favorite on-the-spots - on  a him, whilst being "compelled" by the "lightness from within" - ha ha ha - whatever ...

FYI, I have a Ton of Concerns - that are pending, issues to be resolved,  financial concerns, {the usual}, pressing DSR/lens repairs, business projects, unresolved issues with my closest of friends, "kuripot" clients and all - etc., etc.   - and so much more - basta ...... 

.. so kung nasa good mood ako- enjoy lang - promptly drop by my second home, a coffee shop in Greenbelt, where i even sometimes just hang out in, w/o even ordering - and it's never a prob w the staff - most of whom I regularly chat with 

... wala lang { siyempre OK lang - kasi - halos lahat ng staff nitong coffee shop na'to nakunan ko na ng portrait - Aprub! }

...... maybe, it's just one of those days [nights] when I simply don't give a damn anymore about things i can't control  ....  

..... maybe I'm just in a "cheerful place"  -> albeit -> inside of me - and just wanting to stay as long as I like  .....










Let it Rain .....
Yes, I'm Staying as Long as I Like  ...... 




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment