Monday, May 23, 2016

Love This .....




Hidden In Plain Sight




Don't think the Singaporean girl, waiting alone on the "train station" {as in the Singapore MRT, or whatever you call it - I simply forget}, is sad at all.
 She's just probably "a bit bored".

I am the one- who IS Sad !  Why So ?

Can't find the orig folder where the High Res, unwatermarked version of this JPEG is !!

Just accidentally came across this old stolen, on-the-spot street photo [taken in Singapore].  This file is just about 10+ KB in size !! 

 ---------

Simple, Straightforward, No Clutter...  no "Huss or Fuss" at all  ..

One chance was all I had   .... Noticed the girl, adjusted my DSLR's manual settings, pointed my telephoto lens, composed  .. and Clicked   ...
 Only once !! .. Mind You !!!

 Then before I even knew it, the Moment had disappeared - Forever.

Me -I'm still Hoping AND Praying that I find the orig H Res version of
 "Hidden In Plain Sight".  That Simple.


brosi gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment