Saturday, May 28, 2016

wala lang ..... {revised}



{d bara-bara post }

Mga Pre 
..... gusto ko lang post 'tong mga to

























leaving  this  post  unfinished  ....... 

have to sleep NOW  - early, early morning thingy tomorrow, 
Sunday   ....... 

 ---------

<ay 30 - Monday Noon Na!!!

- Impromptu  Addendum -


I'm posting just a few more images fr Friday and Saturday afternoon here  [below]....  {as teasers} .... and in a minute or to I will go back to sleep on the sofa - >lit refracted/diffused light {from the noon sun} slipping in from the 7h floor balcony ...   as i hear subtle "Monday-office day-sounds" from Perea St., {below} and the Legazpi Village environs.















 zzzzzz  zzzzzz   zzzzzz ......



 When i visited Barkin' Blends [across the Ateneo campus, at Katipunan St.} yesterday {Sunday} afternoon - Peewee, the resident Basset Hound, somehow fancied me as some sort of big pillow, and simply took a nap, using my squatted legs as his sleeping matt [whatever]  ha aha ha !! - 





 Nakakangawit pre ! - I decided, tho, to let him sleep for bout 20-30 minutes -  and still managed to take snaps of the other dogs, my friend, and then some ! - 
and when my legs felt so crampy - I simply had to ease the lazy Basset Hound out - di naman yata "na-hurt" ang feelings ni Peewee - ha ha - !!  OK lang.





NOW, again, This is how i feel !!  - Still gotta catch up on all the sleep I Always Loose, Literally !!, Every Weekend.

Will attend to this blog later tonight, or tomorrow - whatever  ....


brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment