Saturday, May 14, 2016

Friday the 13th




Nina Alviar Backlighted





simple, subtle - and oh so SOULful



This wasn't my initial favorite, when i first browsed through five or so, stolen, backighted photos of Nina Alviar {from that UP Bonfire at the Sunken gardens last night]   ....

'Twas only after my third of fourth scrutiny of this series of "steals" of Nina {which i shot} that this image started to grow on me    .. there was this steady surge of thoughts and sentiments that welled up in my psyche     .... all these words simply kept on "coming out "     ......

Ey!  ---  no, no, no !  I'm not trying even to talk artsy, let alone trying to be artsy    .... I'm just telling it, like it IS   !

Anyway, that's just hinting on the "another side of me', that only my closest of friends are aware of - I'll leave it a that

Point Is, as far as this stolen photo is concerned -
I just like this photo so much - that simple !


Gotta Sleep Now !




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment