Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sui Generis -- Ara Galang with ....



The Rookies



All I knew then, that on that fine November {2011 !} UAAP afternoon playdate [Arena, San Juan] WAS - that I simply looked for whoever were the rookies of the DLSU Lady Spikers Team --> without any prev knowledge who they might be - 

Simply Put --->I was looking to create a photo opp - a pre-match B-t-Scenes one, at that.
----- I had no idea, whatsover, what impact, then newbies Ara Galang, Mika Reyes, Carol Cerveza, Cienne Cruz would have in the UAAP Women's Volleyball in the years thereafter !! -----

After a simple polite request - Ara, Mika, Carol, and Cienne promptly gave me a few seconds of their time.  I then "art directed" them, I squatted to get a "cat's-eye-view" of the foursome - and - after Literally ! - a single snap ! there it was !!




 ---> My first ever photograph of Ara, Mika, Carol, and Cienne - just b4 heading into the locker rooms, for their first ever UAAP match  !

Priceless  !!

One of a Kind - If I may say so .....

PS
Next Up
My first ever shots of Alyssa Valdez [2011] {B-t-Scenes}
{Uni -Games in Roxas City}


brosi gonzales







No comments:

Post a Comment