Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sui -Generis -- Alyssa Valdez



My First Ever Photos
of Alyssa Valdez ?


Flashback to 2011, once more - to the Uni-Games at Roxas City .... 

 As i recall, the 2011 Uni-Games were held on the last few days of October [ or was it the first few days of November ? ] - Ergo, that was then, clearly, BEFORE  the {SY 2011-2012} UAAP Volleyball Season commenced. 

That means that my B-t-Scenes photos of Alyssa from the said Uni-Games are then, my first images of the phenom, as a Lady Eagle - Right ? 

Unfortunately So!, my few action shots of Alyssa, from the said games were corrupted, in a sep ext HDD [since I did sep my B-t-Scenes images fr my action images, at that period in time] a month later, then [my bad].

Well, at least - I have a few B-t-Scenes images to share ...


Capiz Gym

I shot the images above and below, whilst standing on the hardcourt - the Lady Eagles having had watched some Blue Eagle basketball matches, from the edge of the stage [behind one of the baskets]. 


Capiz Gym



Andok's

The Lady Eagles, along with Coach Roger and Parley, Rick Olivares, and I - did have a hearty dinner at an Andok's branch, somewhere downtown, Roxas City.
I snapped this one just before the girls left Andok's.
 


 Andok's



 Capiz Gym

Yup - Those were the days.
- Just Sharin -

---------



Fact IS, these JPEGs here, along with the  "Ara Galang/Rookies Foursome" photo [in the post just prev]  are ALL Reposts.

 I've released these way back almost five years ago !   BUT, mind you - in a SEAPARATE blog ---> "brosigonzales.blogspot.com"  from this one which is ---> "brosigonzales NOW.blogspot.com" - FYI - Gets ?  OK?

That orig, first blog of mine "www.brosigonzales.blogspot.com" contains posts from June, 2011 up to April, 2012 ONLY. 

This here blog you are logged on to was started on August, 2012.


 
brosi gonzales


Tags
ateneoladyeagles sinjinreyes fillecainlet dzigervacio anacachi gretchenho gemferrer alyssavaldez maetajima sarahreyes monabagatsing natashafaustino dendenlazaro deniselazaro amyahomiro beatan elladejesus parkeytupas  rogergorayeb unigames roxascity

No comments:

Post a Comment