Monday, June 03, 2013

A Freaky Twist



Watched ONE Fighting Championship's "Rise To Power" MMA event last May 31, Friday, at the Mall of Asia Arena.  I'm no MMA fan but just an event is a good opp to improve my phototjourn skills.


What I remember the most about that evening [besides Honorio Banario being dethroned] was the freaky injury uncurred by Phil Baroni "'New York bas Ass"].

In a crucial portion of his bout he takes a hit and by some "twist of fate" his footing is such that when it  lands it gets twisted - 90 degrees !!
[Look at the 3rd photo]



 zoom-in  fr [2nd] photo above - look at Baroni's right foot !!
WTF !!! happened !





  zoom-in to a portion of the photo above
[below]











 zoom-in again to portion of the photo above
[below]




Obviously, Baroni's [a Jap dude] opponent won.

 Never did follow up on-line whatever resulted from that injury
[like I said, I'm no MMA fan].

Come the 4th Qtr this 2013 - I'm guessing ONE FC will cone back to Manila
I will attend that event.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment