Sunday, June 02, 2013

Dealing With Uncertainty

Recently, a good friend o' mine [a very young aspiring chef] [got great portraits of the girl] was confined in the ICU and as of late, her condition hasn't improved at all - she might have to stay indefinitely because she contracted a rare kind of infection [the details of which I'd rather not reveal].  Her folks opted to fly her to the [luckily, her family's loaded] West Coast last week. A few days ago Friday, May 31, one of her cousins [a Manila resident]  flew back and handed me my friends "hospital ID thingy/tag" [along with a personal note fr my friend] which I've been wearing since.


WHEN she finally fully recovers  - 
Only then will I take the tag and the plain red baller of.

It's really crazy - It's just insane - actually napipikon lang talaga ako - can't fathom why all these all these things are happening.  Just at the end of April, last month - I had to deal with another personal issue that really - Jesus - all I can say is  - it's just so difficult sometimes  .   .    .    . extremely so .

Just gotta be resilient I guess - Pray, stay focused on my work, Pray [again], do what I gotta do - Deal with it -  [Eat, Pray, Love ??]  and just hope for the Best.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment