Friday, June 14, 2013

This Fresh Grad Has It
- L S D -

Gia Jamias is simply one of the most interesting [charming & simpatica] people I've gotten a chance to photograph the past year or so [Fact is - I've got this archive of . . ]  Well - It ain't me to share all my portraits - that I know.
[I actually am very "maselan" & sentimental & private w/ most of them] 
Why I choose - on a whim - to feature her, of all people now ??  Don't want to even think about it - JUST let me just post these portraits .  .  .  . then I'll move on to my next post [maybe a sports thing or whatever - nature, human intersest  . . . whatever]



w/ Bea


On thing I can cay about Gia - She knows what she wants and she strives hard to get it - Yes, It's that simple.  I sense it in the one of her voice, I observe it in her demeanor, I see it in her eyes - I notice it in her body language.
 

 
 
w/ Simon

Whenever I bump into Gia - She's always engaged in an activity that's all part of this "grand scheme of success" - for lack of a better descript.  It's just so Cool - It's very Refreshing - and It's very Inspiring, at the very least.
 
 



 
 


I enjoy photographing people who know what they're doing, and know where they're going to - even if what they're currently engaged in is unpleasant for them to do, or at times, even a burden to them - knowing that sometimes one really has to do things one dislikes - in order to get what one really likes - in the Long Run.



 I know Gia enjoys her what she does - and Dude, she does a LOT of things !!
- wears a lotta hats - She' a Junior Jock, a Sports correspondent, a Sportswriter/analyst, a Jujitsu Practicioner, a Yoga Practicioner [i forget the proper term 4 that], a traveller, an adventurer, an F1 fanatic who knows her F1 & writes about it too - besides basketball and numerous sports - - - I'm sure I missed something but anyway  .  .  .



 w/ Bea
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
On Sundays mornings - tune in to Magic 89.9 - Gia's usually on board.
&
Before I forget - What do I mean by  L  S  D ??
Looks Smarts/Skills - and  Drive


brosi gonzales
 
 
Tags
magic89.9  juniorjock giojamias beacoronel  89.9 simongreatwich


No comments:

Post a Comment