Sunday, June 09, 2013

Master
All-Star Saturday






I came into the Arena last Saturday - to watch and photojournalize [among other things] the Master All-Star Basketball Match - pitting Team Chris [Tiu]  against Team Borgy [Hermida].


Sure, it's always a treat witnessing college's best mix it up [How often does one get to see Jeron Teng and Kiefer Ravena play together in the same team or  Ola Adeogun and Ray Parks team up - along with the likes of a Nards Pinto or a Roi Sumang and a host of UAAP and NCAA's best ?].

Unfortunately, my action images weren't at all that good - so 'll just post a few.






It was an exciting match wherein Team Borgy won by a point [89-88 I can't remember at all!] vs Team Chris.  But it's the Halftime "event" that I DID enjoy the most.




Who Performed at Halftime ?








Bamboo's halftime performance was just Awesomely Awesome  - Grabe!!!- His stage presence and raw charisma just had everyone on the edge of their seats [me - my eyes were pressed against my DSLR viewfinder the whole time!!] -
I probably took more images of the former River Maya frontman than in all of the 40 minutes I shot of the All-Star Match !







I don't really get "star struck" with athletes and all - I just admire them -that's all - and if I get great images of them in action and on the sidelines - that's fine by me.  When I bump into acquiantances and friends/fans [in the media/sports filed] I also try to get great images of them [I have favorites though] even if they're just simply hanging out being themselves.  For me - MY ALL-Stars are those people who emote the BEST when I take their "snapshots" ! [Whoever they may be - stranger, acquaintance or friend]]





Saw my BNO Buds SamYG & Rick Slick at courtside !!




Stu  Yu  !!
Rick

Tricia Espino [right] w a co-staffer from Bridges


Tony and Rick


Franco [ext left] and the staff of BRIDGES

Tricia / Aika / Cuy

Sam YG  /  Rick Slick



Tony Bueno

is a genuinely nice sensible/mature dude !  I'm an avid Boys Night Out listener, and while hundreds of callers get advice from Tony Tony - along w/ SamYG amd Rick Slick - [collectively], on-air, the few times I've had "bumped" into Tony [4X na at the 89.9 studios or at a Sports Event - such as this one] - [I've sought his advice on matters of the ->you know what]

The advice he's given me is always something I take to heart - Not that I'll follow it - Heck No!! - it's just plain good, sound advice - and it's my choice to follow it or not - kanya nga "advice" lang ang tawag - hindi utos.

The last one I remember he gave me - was - If I remember correctly --
"Sometimes I should forget what I feel to find get what I deserve - HA ! [I've heard that one on air too!] --Well--Whatever--

Anyway, Tony - C U soon at the Magic studios [I'll tag along another very pretty companion OK?] [and bring chocolates from Singapore too!]and at the CLEAR Dream Match [football] too [August !].


- My Partners in Crime -

de Leon / Balmaceda / Murayama / Olivares
aka known as
Jobe / Stu / Yu /Rick


Bamboo !!!
 - The BEST Halftime Show I've ever seen in a hoops match  !! -

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment