Thursday, June 06, 2013

Forty Two "No-Look" Solo Portraits
[Few & Far Between]
[Yet - No Less Soulful]



Andrea Corr

Andrew

Bea

Who says a portrait has to have the subject looking at the cam, or has to be a close up ?   Some of my BEST portraits are stolen shots,
or wide shots, or have my subjects looking elsewhere.  

The random collection here has some images 
[the prints were scanned] from my Film Days.


Bea

Chinot

Chopper

Cookie

Cosplayer [forget  his name]

Cristina

Cristina

Christine

EJ

 Elia

 Ericka

Fille

Jasmine


 Javi

 Jeric

 Joanne


 Jobe


 Kamiko

 Little Boy

Kobe

 Krissie

 Mariana

 Martha

 Michelle

Mikko

Michelle

Favorite Friend [used to be]


 Muriel

 Nace

 Nashy


 Nicole

 Yari


 Singapore Girl

 Terrence

Pool Player


 Roi

 Toni

Erika


Cristina

I actually have a lot more solo "No-Looks" in my Hard Drives.
When the mood eventually strikes me - I'll share some more

brosi gonzales


comin' up 
First Friday Book Launch
Filoil Flying-V All-Star Basketball Match 
Hotties in Pairs 
more portraits


tags
portraits portraiture availablelightportraits childphotography black&whitephotography brosigonzalesportraits brosigonzalesphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment